We are looking to engage with actors interested in knowing more about the opportunities in offshore wind and that want to contribute to developing a sustainable Norwegian supply chain that creates positive local ripple effects.
Brigg Vind has strong local roots in the South-West region of Norway and global experience from large offshore wind projects in the international market. Together, we have unique expertise in offshore wind, power systems, energy markets and financing.
The event is co-hosted with Norwegian Offshore Wind.
Registration and networking
Welcome - Norwegian Offshore Wind og Brigg Vind
Offshore wind ambitions in Rogaland - Kari Nessa Nordtun, Mayor of Stavanger
Presentations by Brigg Vind partners Vårgrønn, Å Energi & Corio Generation
Offshore wind supply chain opportunities
· State of play and future potential of the Norwegian offshore wind supply chain - Jarle Dyrdal, Å Energi/Brigg Vind
· What is required from offshore wind suppliers? – Stein Oddvar Sægrov, Innovation Norway
· Experiences in building local supply chains for offshore wind in other markets - Matthew Gleeason, Corio Generation
Panel discussion – How to succeed as an offshore wind supplier
· Stein Oddvar Sægrov, Innovation Norge
· Harald Minge, Chamber of Commerce in the Stavanger region
· Bjørn Johansen, Brigg Vind
· Arvid Nesse, Norwegian Offshore Wind
Conclusion and information about B2B meetings
12.30 – 17.00
Register your attendance here (via Norwegian Offshore Wind).